Prepare for career success with business and career courses at Harper CE.
Whether you’re getting ready for a new career or building skills to earn a promotion, Harper CE can help you achieve your career goals.
Courses That Fit Your Schedule
Choice of class style: On Campus, Online LIVE, and Online Self-Paced
Digital badges are a great way to earn a valuable credential and demonstrate competence to employers. Certain courses and training programs will earn a digital badge that you can proudly display in your resume, in an email to a potential employer, or in your social media profiles on LinkedIn, Facebook and elsewhere. Check out the business and careers digital badges below.
Attend an upcoming Information Session:
- Wednesday, August 9, 11:00 a.m. (LCC-in Person)
- Thursday, August 10, 5:30 p.m. (Virtual)
- Worker Safety Awareness Training Program
- CE to Credit Proficiency Authorization Form - Some career development courses qualify for college credit.
- WIOA-approved Harper College Programs
- Continuing Professional Education - CPE is ongoing training that is required in order to remain certified as a professional in certain fields or help transition into a new field.
Make every day count. Discover your passions. Advance your career. Play and learn.
I started a new job as a graphic and web designer and the digital badge I got was part of the reason they chose to hire me. I couldn't have done it without you!
David is a truly amazing teacher who makes learning the harmonica lots of fun. His enthusiasm is contagious and he has a heart of gold.
The Writing Salon was so much more than a writing class. The experience was energetic, enthusiastic and supportive. I highly recommend this class for anyone who wants to develop their skills as a writer!
As always, your Spanish classes are packed with new information about the language. You make it easy to learn Spanish and keep it very interesting. Thank you!
I have participated in many LLI classes over the past two years. Gary is a terrific discussion facilitator and brings excellent background knowledge to our classes. I'm learning so much about Foreign Policy.
Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your class. Hope you will have more classes since I am a novice in the wine area and am anxious to learn.