Prepare for career success with business and career courses at Harper CE.
Whether you’re getting ready for a new career or building skills to earn a promotion, Harper CE can help you achieve your career goals.
Courses That Fit Your Schedule
Choice of class style: On Campus, Online LIVE, and Online Self-Paced
Digital badges are a great way to earn a valuable credential and demonstrate competence to employers. Certain courses and training programs will earn a digital badge that you can proudly display in your resume, in an email to a potential employer, or in your social media profiles on LinkedIn, Facebook and elsewhere. Check out the business and careers digital badges below.
- Schedule a One-on-One Consultation - Learn how Harper CE can help you reach your career goals.
- NEW Worker Safety Awareness Training Program
- CE to Credit Proficiency Authorization Form - Some career development courses qualify for college credit.
- WIOA-approved Harper College Programs
- Continuing Professional Education - CPE is ongoing training that is required in order to remain certified as a professional in certain fields or help transition into a new field.