Age is no limit to having fun and learning at Harper CE.
We offer a variety of opportunities for children and teens to have fun and learn.
- Music for Us: Toddlers and Music for Me: Young Children classes encourage young children to sing, move and play. Group Piano classes start at age 6. See our Youth Music Classes page for more information.
- Youth Private Lessons offer private instruction on a variety of instruments, beginning at age age 5. See our Youth Private Lessons page for more information.
Ages 8 to 14:
- Youth Private Lessons for ages 8 to 14 feature an expanded range of instruments. See our Youth Private Lessons page for more information.
- Youth Music Classes offer group classes in Piano, Violin, Voice, Theater and more. See our Youth Music Classes page for more information.
- InZone is the Harper College enrichment and sports camp for ages 8 to 14. InZone fills your summer with fun and learning. Launch a rocket, dunk a basketball, learn to cook, or master math challenges, all while making new friends! Click here to request an InZone catalog.
- Six sessions, five days a week, from early June to mid-August, for ages 8-14.
- Flexible scheduling from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., so you can register for a class, a session, or the whole summer!
- More than 200 courses in art, music, sports, science, technology, and more.
- Before/After Care and Lunch options, with all-day supervision.
- An 8:1 child-to-staff ratio in a safe environment with a professional nurse on duty.
- ACT/SAT Test Prep classes prepare students to achieve their best scores. See our Workforce Certification and Test Preparation page for more information.
- Driver Ed teaches teens safe driving in the classroom and on the road. See our Driver Education page for more information.
- Music Ensembles and Classes include Musical Theatre: Teens, High School Jazz Improvisation Workshop, Palatine Area Community Marching Band and more. See our Teen page for more information.
- Private Music Lessons for ages 14-plus feature an expanded range of instruments. See our Youth Private Lessons page for more information.