Age is no limit to having fun and learning at Harper CE.
InZone COVID-19 Update: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the InZone program will be moving classes scheduled through the date of June 26 to an online format. We are hopeful that classes will be offered in person on campus starting June 29 or soon after. Click here to view the June 2020 InZone catalog. The online schedule is currently being developed and will be available on the InZone website as soon as it is finalized. Please note that not all InZone in person classes will translate to an online format. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Stay Safe and Healthy!
InZone is the Harper College enrichment and sports camp for ages 8 to 14. InZone fills your summer with fun and learning. Launch a rocket, dunk a basketball, learn to cook, or master math challenges, all while making new friends!
- Six sessions, five days a week, from early June to mid-August, for ages 8-14.
- Flexible scheduling from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., so you can register for a class, a session, or the whole summer!
- More than 200 courses in art, music, sports, science, technology, and more.
- Before/After Care and Lunch options, with all-day supervision.
- An 8:1 child-to-staff ratio in a safe environment with a professional nurse on duty.
We offer a variety of opportunities for children and teens to have fun and learn.
- Group Piano classes start at age 6. See our Youth Music Classes page for more information.
- Youth Private Lessons offer private instruction on a variety of instruments, beginning at age age 5. See our Youth Private Lessons page for more information.
- InZone Junior Explorers Camp for ages 6-8
Ages 8 to 14:
- Youth Private Lessons for ages 8 to 14 feature an expanded range of instruments. See our Youth Private Lessons page for more information.
- Youth Music Classes offer group classes in Piano, Violin, Voice, Theater and more. See our Youth Music Classes page for more information.
- InZone is the Harper College enrichment and sports camp for ages 8 to 14.
- ACT/SAT Test Prep classes prepare students to achieve their best scores. See our Workforce Certification and Test Preparation page for more information.
- Debate Camp
- Music Ensembles and Classes include Musical Theatre and more. See our Teen page for more information.
- Private Music Lessons for ages 14-plus feature an expanded range of instruments. See our Youth Private Lessons page for more information.