Course DescriptionGain a general awareness of AI and approaches to equip the future workforce with technical confidence to learn and apply AI Skills independently. Learn about emerging technologies and what AI Skills are needed for employment in a digital economy. Learn how AI is inclusive, impacts daily life and identify AI SMART components. AI applications, development, challenges and internal workings will also be covered.
- Introduction of AI for the Workforce
- The Power of AI
- Mental Health Solutions using AI
- AI Application – Replika
- AI and Non-AI Applications
- AI Drowsiness Monitor
- Machine Learning
- Teachable machine
- Mask vs No-Mask
- Facial Recognition
- AI Impacts in Daily Life and on a Global Scale
- AI Ethics and Inclusion
- SMART Components
- give examples of how AI is being used in the world.
- describe how a chatbot can be used to help other students.
- differentiate AI applications from non-AI applications.
- gain confidence of making AI applications themselves.
- demonstrate how AI makes decisions using Perceptron.
- modify the working of a simple AI application using Teachable Machine tool.
- identify several ways in which AI is affecting their daily activities.
- identify several ways in which AI will affect their future.
- describe how AI could apply to their interests and passions.
- identify AI’s use in industries such as CV for quality control.
- how AI can improve lives of others.
- identify SMART components and tell what each acronym means.
- apply objective based goal setting using SMART methodology.
- create a SMART goal without extra guidance.
Make every day count. Discover your passions. Advance your career. Play and learn.
I started a new job as a graphic and web designer and the digital badge I got was part of the reason they chose to hire me. I couldn't have done it without you!
David is a truly amazing teacher who makes learning the harmonica lots of fun. His enthusiasm is contagious and he has a heart of gold.
The Writing Salon was so much more than a writing class. The experience was energetic, enthusiastic and supportive. I highly recommend this class for anyone who wants to develop their skills as a writer!
As always, your Spanish classes are packed with new information about the language. You make it easy to learn Spanish and keep it very interesting. Thank you!
I have participated in many LLI classes over the past two years. Gary is a terrific discussion facilitator and brings excellent background knowledge to our classes. I'm learning so much about Foreign Policy.
Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your class. Hope you will have more classes since I am a novice in the wine area and am anxious to learn.