Safety is everyone’s business. According to the National Safety Council slips, trips, and falls are a major cause of preventable injuries and deaths in the workplace. This course will increase awareness of hazards and workers' ability to prevent them, ultimately creating a safer work environment for all employees. Slips trips and falls happen everywhere – in retail stores, offices, schools, manufacturing facilities, corporate offices and at home. This training will help individuals in all settings recognize, evaluate and control slip, trip and fall hazards.
- Identify the impact of slips, trips and falls in your workplace, including injuries, lost production and reduced employee confidence.
- Learn OSHA rules, regulations and other industry standards related to slips, trips, and falls.
- Detect the key areas in an organization that contain slip, trip, and fall hazards.
- Conduct a baseline slip, trip, and fall evaluation of YOUR workplace.
- Select controls for your organization related to slips, trips, and falls.
- Identify actions you can take to identify risks and prevent slips, trips and falls when you return to your job
After completing this module, you will be able to:
Isolate the four risk factor categories for slips, trips, and falls
Detect the key areas in an organization that contain slip, trip and fall hazards
Identify the various tools you can use for identifying slip, trip and fall hazards
Use a checklist to identify slip, trip and fall hazards at your workplace
Recognize the slip, trip and fall hazards at your workplace
Make every day count. Discover your passions. Advance your career. Play and learn.
I started a new job as a graphic and web designer and the digital badge I got was part of the reason they chose to hire me. I couldn't have done it without you!
David is a truly amazing teacher who makes learning the harmonica lots of fun. His enthusiasm is contagious and he has a heart of gold.
The Writing Salon was so much more than a writing class. The experience was energetic, enthusiastic and supportive. I highly recommend this class for anyone who wants to develop their skills as a writer!
As always, your Spanish classes are packed with new information about the language. You make it easy to learn Spanish and keep it very interesting. Thank you!
I have participated in many LLI classes over the past two years. Gary is a terrific discussion facilitator and brings excellent background knowledge to our classes. I'm learning so much about Foreign Policy.
Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your class. Hope you will have more classes since I am a novice in the wine area and am anxious to learn.