Learning to build your customer service skills will have a powerful impact on your career success as well in other areas of your life. Discover the direct relationship between service skills and career achievement to become an exceptional service provider. You can help your organization and your career by translating your good service intentions into a workable plan and gain knowledge of ways to consistently deliver great service. The payoff is enormous.
Login information will be sent to your email three days prior to the start of class.
Course OutlineUnit 1
Longevity and Loyalty
Cost of a Lost Customer
Engage Your Customer
Listen to Your Customer
Avoid Improper Listening
The Power of Feedback
Web Sites and Electronic Communication
Web-Based Customer Service
Disadvantages of Web-Based Customer Service
Evaluate Your Web-Based Customer Service
Exceed customer expectations
Recognize and categorize customer turnoffs
Deal with customer expectations and turnoffs
About Your Instructor
- Explain how building customer satisfaction and loyalty is needed for a business or organization to succeed.
- Calculate the possible impact of lost customers on a business or organization.
- Describe the important distinction between hearing and listening.
- List the five successful e-service delivery requirements.
- Recognize and categorize customer turnoffs.
- Discuss the importance of exceeding what customers expect.
- Students will gain an understanding of why service matters to every organization and recognize the role of customer service in career success.
- Students will discuss the essential skill of listening and list keys to provide service that wins customer loyalty.
- Students will learn techniques to defuse upset customers and learn to identify customer turnoffs.
Testimonials"Build this skill for life. Thank you." - Peng Lan
Applies Towards the Following Digital Badges
- Customer Service Digital Badge - Online : Required Courses