Get involved in the move from in-person to online communication. Learn what social networks are and their role in your business and personal life. Find out the top sites and how businesses are using the sites for communication, customer retention, branding, marketing, market research, needs assessment and serving customers and clients. Explore the options for your organization. Look at case studies of what other organizations are doing.
Login information will be sent to your email address three days prior to the start of class.
About the Instructor
Course OutlineUnit 1: How Marketing has Changed and Where Social Networks Fit?
Learner OutcomesUpon successful completion of this course you will:
- Be able to use specific success metrics to evaluate the appropriateness of different sites
- Create clear goals and objectives for improving business success through social media
- Create strategies for incorporation of social media into your overall business plan
- Track and evaluate the impact of social media in meeting your business goals
- To provide the student with a clear understanding of what social media are
- To provide information and examples of how businesses are using social media
- Through the use of case studies, give students information on how to employ social media in for a variety of business applications
- To give students information about the forces making social media a necessity as a business tool
Testimonials"This has been an AMAZING class! I have learned SO much about using social media to grow my business, and I have already started implementing many concepts that I acquired in the class." - Edith Gonzalez, Houston, TX
Applies Towards the Following Digital Badges
- Social Media for Business Digital Badge : Required Courses