Use more advanced functionalities in Microsoft Word! Learn how to use Word for image manipulation, collaboration and revision tracking, cross-referencing and linking, document security, forms, and process automation through macros. You also will modify an HTML page in Word. PREREQUISITE: Intermediate Word or equivalent experience..
- Lesson 1: Manipulating Images
- Integrate Pictures and Text
- Adjust Image Appearance
- Insert Other Media Elements
- Lesson 2: Using Custom Graphic Elements
- Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
- Draw Shapes
- Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
- Lesson 3: Collaborating on Documents
- Prepare a Document for Collaboration
- Mark Up a Document
- Review Markups
- Merge Changes from Other Documents
- Lesson 4: Adding Document References and Links
- Add Captions
- Add Cross-References
- Add Bookmarks
- Add Hyperlinks
- Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Add Citations and a Bibliography
- Lesson 5: Securing a Document
- Suppress Information
- Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Restrict Document Access
- Add a Digital Signature to a Document
- Lesson 6: Using Forms to Manage Content
- Create Forms
- Modify Forms
- Lesson 7: Automating Repetitive Tasks with Macros
- Automate Tasks by Using Macros
- Create a Macro
- Use images in a document.
- Create custom graphic elements.
- Collaborate on documents.
- Add reference marks and notes.
- Secure a document.
- Create and manipulate forms.
- Create macros to automate tasks.
Make every day count. Discover your passions. Advance your career. Play and learn.
I started a new job as a graphic and web designer and the digital badge I got was part of the reason they chose to hire me. I couldn't have done it without you!
David is a truly amazing teacher who makes learning the harmonica lots of fun. His enthusiasm is contagious and he has a heart of gold.
The Writing Salon was so much more than a writing class. The experience was energetic, enthusiastic and supportive. I highly recommend this class for anyone who wants to develop their skills as a writer!
As always, your Spanish classes are packed with new information about the language. You make it easy to learn Spanish and keep it very interesting. Thank you!
I have participated in many LLI classes over the past two years. Gary is a terrific discussion facilitator and brings excellent background knowledge to our classes. I'm learning so much about Foreign Policy.
Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your class. Hope you will have more classes since I am a novice in the wine area and am anxious to learn.