Learn to analyze massive amounts of data, extract actionable information from it, and present that information to decision makers.This course builds upon the foundational knowledge presented in the Introduction to Excel course. Create advanced workbooks and worksheets that help organize organizational intelligence.Students will work with some of the advanced features in Excel including: charts, adding and formatting graphic objects and sorting and filtering data. PREREQUISITE: Introduction to Excel or equivalent experience.Students will work with some of the advanced features in Excel including: charts, adding and formatting graphic objects and sorting and filtering data. PREREQUISITE: Introduction to Excel or equivalent experience.
- Lesson 1: Working with Functions
- Work with Ranges
- Use Specialized Functions
- Work with Logical Functions
- Work with Date and Time Functions
- Work with Text Functions
- Lesson 2: Working with Lists
- Sort Data
- Filter Data
- Query Data with Database Functions
- Outline and Subtotal Data
- Lesson 3: Analyzing Data
- Create and Modify Tables
- Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
- Lesson 4: Visualizing Data with Charts
- Create Charts
- Modify and Format Charts
- Use Advanced Chart Features
- Lesson 5: Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable
- Analyze PivotTable Data
- Present Data with PivotCharts
- Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
- Work with functions.
- Work with lists.
- Analyze data.
- Visualize data with charts.
- Use PivotTables and PivotCharts.
Make every day count. Discover your passions. Advance your career. Play and learn.
I started a new job as a graphic and web designer and the digital badge I got was part of the reason they chose to hire me. I couldn't have done it without you!
David is a truly amazing teacher who makes learning the harmonica lots of fun. His enthusiasm is contagious and he has a heart of gold.
The Writing Salon was so much more than a writing class. The experience was energetic, enthusiastic and supportive. I highly recommend this class for anyone who wants to develop their skills as a writer!
As always, your Spanish classes are packed with new information about the language. You make it easy to learn Spanish and keep it very interesting. Thank you!
I have participated in many LLI classes over the past two years. Gary is a terrific discussion facilitator and brings excellent background knowledge to our classes. I'm learning so much about Foreign Policy.
Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your class. Hope you will have more classes since I am a novice in the wine area and am anxious to learn.