Become an expert in data manipulation using Excel spreadsheets. Organizations rely on information to make sound business decisions. The amount of available data growing on a daily basis, there is an urgent need to make sense of all of that data. Learn how to organize, calculate, analyze, revise, update, and present your data in ways that will help the decision makers in your organization steer you in the right direction.This course provides a foundation for Excel knowledge and skills. PREREQUISITE: Introduction to Microsoft Windows or equivalent experience.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Excel 2019
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
- Lesson 2: Performing Calculations
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas and Functions
- Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
- Lesson 4: Formatting a Worksheet
- Apply Text Formats
- Apply Number Formats
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
- Lesson 5: Printing Workbooks
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Set Up the Page Layout
- Configure Headers and Footers
- Lesson 6: Managing Workbooks
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
- Get started with Microsoft Office Excel 2019.
- Perform calculations.
- Modify a worksheet.
- Format a worksheet.
- Print workbooks.
- Manage workbooks.
Make every day count. Discover your passions. Advance your career. Play and learn.
I started a new job as a graphic and web designer and the digital badge I got was part of the reason they chose to hire me. I couldn't have done it without you!
David is a truly amazing teacher who makes learning the harmonica lots of fun. His enthusiasm is contagious and he has a heart of gold.
The Writing Salon was so much more than a writing class. The experience was energetic, enthusiastic and supportive. I highly recommend this class for anyone who wants to develop their skills as a writer!
As always, your Spanish classes are packed with new information about the language. You make it easy to learn Spanish and keep it very interesting. Thank you!
I have participated in many LLI classes over the past two years. Gary is a terrific discussion facilitator and brings excellent background knowledge to our classes. I'm learning so much about Foreign Policy.
Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your class. Hope you will have more classes since I am a novice in the wine area and am anxious to learn.