Course DescriptionThis course teaches organizations in manufacturing and general industry how to identify machine guarding and tool safety hazards and avoid them by being proactive with safety programs and general industry operations. Participants will learn how to maintain and sustain machine guarding and tool safety hazard awareness and evaluate and re-evaluate all machine guarding and tool safety within general industry guidelines
- Identify the scope, application and key definitions.
- Recognize the hazards of machine guarding and tool safety in general industry.
- Identify safe working conditions.
- Learn about the machine guarding and tool safety standards.
- Explain when to train, how to train and when to train and how often to train.
- Discuss roles and responsibilities all general industry personnel.
- Identify, predict, decide and execute a machine guarding and tool safety plan.
- Identify hazards related to machine guarding accidents in manufacturing and general industry.
- Identify machine guarding and or tooling hazards in you place of employment.
- Understand the rules, regulations and where to find more information.
- Identify roles and responsibilities for management and staff as part of a machine guarding/tool safety program.
- Understand and apply the requirements.
- Execute a plan with regards to the safe working conditions, inspections, and training.
Related Course RecommendationsFor Live-Online courses, students must have video capabilities to reinforce attendance and participation requirements.
Make every day count. Discover your passions. Advance your career. Play and learn.
I started a new job as a graphic and web designer and the digital badge I got was part of the reason they chose to hire me. I couldn't have done it without you!
David is a truly amazing teacher who makes learning the harmonica lots of fun. His enthusiasm is contagious and he has a heart of gold.
The Writing Salon was so much more than a writing class. The experience was energetic, enthusiastic and supportive. I highly recommend this class for anyone who wants to develop their skills as a writer!
As always, your Spanish classes are packed with new information about the language. You make it easy to learn Spanish and keep it very interesting. Thank you!
I have participated in many LLI classes over the past two years. Gary is a terrific discussion facilitator and brings excellent background knowledge to our classes. I'm learning so much about Foreign Policy.
Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your class. Hope you will have more classes since I am a novice in the wine area and am anxious to learn.