Tell us your question or concern or complete the query below.
About Harper Continuing Education
Contact Harper CE via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone us at 847.925.6300 or visit in person at the lobby of Harper College Building W, 1200 West Algonquin Road, Palatine, IL 60067. The CE Desk is open Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., closed on campus holidays.
- Harper CE offers courses throughout the year. Our printed Course Schedule is published several times a year and distributed to households in the Harper College District as a general reference to our programs. Some information, such as class locations and times can change. So, for the most up-to-date information, check online or on the acknowledgment you receive when you register for a course.
- Some CE development courses qualify for college credit. Click here to access CE to Credit Proficiency Authorization form.
- Our Mission: Harper College Continuing Education enriches its diverse communities by providing quality, professional and accessible education and training. In collaboration with its partners, Continuing Education inspires the transformation of individual lives, the workforce, and society. We accomplish this through our commitment to the success of each student from registration to evaluation; excellence in program content, instructional talent, and the learning environment; and comprehensive, needs-driven programs and activities.
- Our Promise:
- Students will receive polite and courteous service.
- Students are our top priority.
- Students' opinions and suggestions are valued.
- Students will receive the highest quality educational experience we can offer.
- We will not disclose educational records without written consent from the student.
Harper College is committed to the idea that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- Check our website and blog to stay current with news, events, and programs.
Senior Citizen Discount:
Find Your Class:
Drops, Cancellations and Refunds:
- You must drop a class at least 3 days before it begins in order to receive a full refund. You can drop a class 3 days or more before the class begins online.
- If a medical or personal emergency prevents you from finishing a class, you can file an appeal to request a refund. Please include your name, contact information, the class name and times and the reason you cannot complete the class. Send appeals to: email@example.com.
- The College reserves the right to cancel any section of any course if enrollment is insufficient. If a class must be cancelled for any reason, a full refund will be automatically granted to reflect the customer’s original payment method.
Request CE Transcript
View WIOA-Approved Harper Programs