Tell us your question or concern or complete the query below.
About Harper Continuing Education
- Harper CE offers courses throughout the year. Our printed Course Schedule is published several times a year and distributed to households in the Harper College District as a general reference to our programs. Some information, such as class locations and times can change. So, for the most up-to-date information, check online or on the acknowledgment you receive when you register for a course.
- Some CE development courses qualify for college credit. Click here to access CE to Credit Proficiency Authorization form.
- Our Mission: Harper College Continuing Education enriches its diverse communities by providing quality, professional and accessible education and training. In collaboration with its partners, Continuing Education inspires the transformation of individual lives, the workforce, and society. We accomplish this through our commitment to the success of each student from registration to evaluation; excellence in program content, instructional talent, and the learning environment; and comprehensive, needs-driven programs and activities.
- Our Promise:
- Students will receive polite and courteous service.
- Students are our top priority.
- Students' opinions and suggestions are valued.
- Students will receive the highest quality educational experience we can offer.
- We will not disclose educational records without written consent from the student.
Harper College is committed to the idea that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- Check our website and blog to stay current with news, events, and programs.
- Download our CE Registration Frequently Asked Questions document.
Find Your Class:
Request CE Transcript
View WIOA-Approved Harper Programs