Enrollment for private music lessons is open throughout the year.
Private Lesson Tuition and Fees:
Private lessons are usually scheduled once a week for 30, 45, or 60 minutes for 8 or 16 weeks. Other scenarios can be arranged on a case-by-case basis:
- 30 minutes per week: 8 weeks, $275; 16 weeks, $539
- 45 minutes per week: 8 weeks, $399; 16 weeks, $799
- Available only on request: 60 minutes per week: 8 weeks, $539; 16 weeks, $999
Instruments Offered for Ages 17+:
Accordion, Banjo, Bassoon, Cello, Clarinet, Double Bass, Drums, Euphonium, Flute, French Horn, Guitar (Including Electric), Jazz Guitar, Hand Drum, Harmonica, Indian Tabla, Mandolin, Oboe, Orchestral Percussion, Oud, Piano, Suzuki Piano, Jazz Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Ukulele, Viola, Violin, Suzuki Violin, Fiddle, and Voice
Ready to start? If you are a new student interested in private lessons, click here to submit an application form. You may also use this form to submit questions about our private lesson program. Someone will respond to you as soon as possible.
Follow these easy steps to begin the enrollment process on our CE website:
- Select the instrument and lesson configuration you want from the list below.
- Add to Cart (any section may be selected)
- Check out
- A screen will appear with a Private Music Lessons Application. Click Start.
- Fill out application and Submit Application.
- You will be contacted by the program coordinator to complete enrollment.