For more information about our program click: harpercollege.edu/safety
Businesses with 2-250 or less employees are eligible to participate. Management and employees encouraged to attend the free training. Topics will include:
- Fall Hazard Awareness in Construction and General Industry - Click here to register for this class.
- Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls: A Training Program for Small Businesses - Click here to register for this class.
- Electrical Hazards Awareness - Click here to register for this class.
- Introduction to Safety and Health Management for Managers and Supervisors - Click here to register for this class.
- Confined Space Hazards in Construction and General Industry - Click here to register for this class
- COVID-19 Worker Protection Including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - Click here to register for this class.
For details contact 847-925-6023
Benefits of attending the training are:
- Avoid worker replacement costs
- Reduce employee turnover
- Reduce training expenses
- Avoid insurance premium increases
- Reduce workman’s compensation expenses
- Reduce time away from work
- Increase productivity and worker morale
- Improve customer service and quality
- Avoid workplace disruptions
- Avoid loss of productivity
Disclaimer: This material was produced under grant number SH-05168-SH9 from the Occupational Safety and Health administration, U.S. Department of Labor. It does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. government.
Make every day count. Discover your passions. Advance your career. Play and learn.
I started a new job as a graphic and web designer and the digital badge I got was part of the reason they chose to hire me. I couldn't have done it without you!
David is a truly amazing teacher who makes learning the harmonica lots of fun. His enthusiasm is contagious and he has a heart of gold.
The Writing Salon was so much more than a writing class. The experience was energetic, enthusiastic and supportive. I highly recommend this class for anyone who wants to develop their skills as a writer!
As always, your Spanish classes are packed with new information about the language. You make it easy to learn Spanish and keep it very interesting. Thank you!
I have participated in many LLI classes over the past two years. Gary is a terrific discussion facilitator and brings excellent background knowledge to our classes. I'm learning so much about Foreign Policy.
Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your class. Hope you will have more classes since I am a novice in the wine area and am anxious to learn.