For more information about our program click: harpercollege.edu/safety
Businesses with 2-250 or less employees are eligible to participate. Management and employees encouraged to attend the free training. Topics will include:
- Fall Hazard Awareness in Construction and General Industry - Click here to register for this class.
- Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls: A Training Program for Small Businesses - Click here to register for this class.
- Electrical Hazards Awareness - Click here to register for this class.
- Introduction to Safety and Health Management for Managers and Supervisors - Click here to register for this class.
For details contact 847-925-6023
Benefits of attending the training are:
- Avoid worker replacement costs
- Reduce employee turnover
- Reduce training expenses
- Avoid insurance premium increases
- Reduce workman’s compensation expenses
- Reduce time away from work
- Increase productivity and worker morale
- Improve customer service and quality
- Avoid workplace disruptions
- Avoid loss of productivity
Disclaimer: This material was produced under grant number SH-05168-SH9 from the Occupational Safety and Health administration, U.S. Department of Labor. It does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. government.