- Knowledge of basic electricity
- Identify the impact of exposure to electrical hazards.
- Recognize potential electrical hazards
- Know the OSHA rules, regulations and other industry standards relating to electricity and Lockout/Tagout.
- Identify controls to prevent exposure to electrical exposure.
- Familiarity with the difference between Authorized vs. Affected employees.
- Identify other sources of energy.
- Identify devices used for Lockout/Tagout.
- Knowledge of Lockout/Tagout Procedures.
- Earns a Digital Badge
Safety Training Awareness