- Knowledge of basic electricity
- Identify the impact of exposure to electrical hazards.
- Recognize potential electrical hazards
- Know the OSHA rules, regulations and other industry standards relating to electricity and Lockout/Tagout.
- Identify controls to prevent exposure to electrical exposure.
- Familiarity with the difference between Authorized vs. Affected employees.
- Identify other sources of energy.
- Identify devices used for Lockout/Tagout.
- Knowledge of Lockout/Tagout Procedures.
- Earns a Digital Badge
Safety Training Awareness
Make every day count. Discover your passions. Advance your career. Play and learn.
I started a new job as a graphic and web designer and the digital badge I got was part of the reason they chose to hire me. I couldn't have done it without you!
David is a truly amazing teacher who makes learning the harmonica lots of fun. His enthusiasm is contagious and he has a heart of gold.
The Writing Salon was so much more than a writing class. The experience was energetic, enthusiastic and supportive. I highly recommend this class for anyone who wants to develop their skills as a writer!
As always, your Spanish classes are packed with new information about the language. You make it easy to learn Spanish and keep it very interesting. Thank you!
I have participated in many LLI classes over the past two years. Gary is a terrific discussion facilitator and brings excellent background knowledge to our classes. I'm learning so much about Foreign Policy.
Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your class. Hope you will have more classes since I am a novice in the wine area and am anxious to learn.