- Identify the impact of slips, trips and falls in the workplace.
- Know key slip, trip and fall terminology.
- Recognize OSHA Rules and Regulations and other standards relating to slips, trips and falls.
- State the three (3) components of effective slip, trip and fall prevention.
- Isolate the four (4) risk categories for slips, trips and falls.
- Detect the key areas in an organization that contains slip trip and fall hazards.
- Identify various tools you can use for identifying slip, trip and fall hazards.
Four (4) hour safety awareness course.