Microsoft Office Administrator badge earners comprehend and operate the following key Microsoft Office software applications utilized in the business world: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook. Participants are able to develop documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and reports geared towards work situations.
Prerequisite: Introduction to Microsoft Windows or equivalent experience
- Recall and accurately update Word documents including text modifications, mail merge from data files, and page layout changes
- Analyze and produce functions and formulas in Excel, along with generating charts from data to clearly display information for analysis
- Design and assemble content to creatively communicate the message of a presentation in PowerPoint
- Design and create relational databases and develop and implement basic queries to efficiently generate forms and reports in Access
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office applications by successfully completing the portfolio workshop