InZone is the Harper College enrichment and sports camp for ages 8 to 14. InZone fills your summer with fun and learning. Launch a rocket, dunk a basketball, learn to cook, or master math challenges, all while making new friends!
- Six sessions, five days a week, from early June to mid-August, for ages 8-14.
- Flexible scheduling from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., so you can register for a class, a session, or the whole summer!
- More than 200 courses in art, music, sports, science, technology, and more.
- Before/After Care and Lunch options, with all-day supervision.
- An 8:1 child-to-staff ratio in a safe environment with a professional nurse on duty.
New for 2019: InZone Junior Explorers Camp for ages 6-8
Click here to view the 2019 InZone Catalog