Learn the systems and procedures required for managing an office and the importance of high standards in the provision of customer service. Gain an understanding of the dynamics of overseeing office operations and in ensuring staff are equipped to address client and operational needs. Learn the how to create, manage, and maintain a focused and efficient office environment.
- Introduction to Office Management
- Office Management Tools and Systems (Data Entry)
- Managing an Office (Operations, Staffing, Supplies)
- Managing Employees
- Working with Suppliers and Vendors
- Client interaction and Customer Service
- Event and Staff Planning
- Department Budgets
- Office Safety
- Understand Office Management, Tools and Systems
- Manage Office Operations
- Identify and implement Staffing Needs
- Manage suppliers and vendors
- Address Employee Performance and training needs
- Ensure quality customer service
- Understand departmental financial responsibilities
- Represent department in presentations and events
- Ensure Office Safety measures are in place and understood by staff
Make every day count. Discover your passions. Advance your career. Play and learn.
I started a new job as a graphic and web designer and the digital badge I got was part of the reason they chose to hire me. I couldn't have done it without you!
David is a truly amazing teacher who makes learning the harmonica lots of fun. His enthusiasm is contagious and he has a heart of gold.
The Writing Salon was so much more than a writing class. The experience was energetic, enthusiastic and supportive. I highly recommend this class for anyone who wants to develop their skills as a writer!
As always, your Spanish classes are packed with new information about the language. You make it easy to learn Spanish and keep it very interesting. Thank you!
I have participated in many LLI classes over the past two years. Gary is a terrific discussion facilitator and brings excellent background knowledge to our classes. I'm learning so much about Foreign Policy.
Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your class. Hope you will have more classes since I am a novice in the wine area and am anxious to learn.