Tableau® offers tools to connect to and transform massive amounts of data into visualizations, dashboards and interactive worksheets. Learn how to identify and configure basic functions of Tableau. Create views and customize data visualizations. Create maps, dashboards, and stories. This course is intended for individuals using desktop or web-based data management tools to perform numerical data analysis. Experience using Excel and an understanding of database design concepts is recommended.
- Identify and configure basic functions of Tableau.
- Connect to data sources, import data into Tableau, and save Tableau files.
- Create views and customize data in visualizations.
- Manage, sort, and group data.
- Save and share data sources and workbooks.
- Filter data in views.
- Customize visualizations with annotations, highlights, and advanced features.
- Create maps, dashboards, and stories.