Acquire the techniques to produce print promotions, starting with catalogs, brochures and flyers. Then learn the powerful words, phrases and how to write a direct mail letter. You can use these effective techniques in writing your emails as well. Finally, catch on with the hot new trend in post card marketing, including positioning and choosing images that send a visual as well as written message.
Come away knowing how to plan, write and create successful print promotions.
Unit 1 - Why Print
Unit 2 - Catalogs
- Designing covers to Attract
- Writing Product Descriptions
- Creating action oriented purchase info
- Tips on designing flyers
Unit 3 - Direct Mail Letters
Unit 4 - Post Card Marketing
After attending this course, you will:
- Have a more indepth understanding of advanced print strategies that are the foundation for improving marketing results.
- Be able to apply the best techniques to the practical how-to practice of creating catalogs, writing direct mail letters, and designing post card promotions.
- Increase your knowledge about the effectiveness of print marketing.
- Know how to provide the rationale and customer behavior reasons behind successful print promotion strategies and why they work so well.
- Possess the knowledge to apply the best practices to writing print promotions and efforts.
Applies Towards the Following Digital Badges
- Integrated Marketing Digital Badge : Integrated Marketing Digital Badge
Make every day count. Discover your passions. Advance your career. Play and learn.
I started a new job as a graphic and web designer and the digital badge I got was part of the reason they chose to hire me. I couldn't have done it without you!
David is a truly amazing teacher who makes learning the harmonica lots of fun. His enthusiasm is contagious and he has a heart of gold.
The Writing Salon was so much more than a writing class. The experience was energetic, enthusiastic and supportive. I highly recommend this class for anyone who wants to develop their skills as a writer!
As always, your Spanish classes are packed with new information about the language. You make it easy to learn Spanish and keep it very interesting. Thank you!
I have participated in many LLI classes over the past two years. Gary is a terrific discussion facilitator and brings excellent background knowledge to our classes. I'm learning so much about Foreign Policy.
Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your class. Hope you will have more classes since I am a novice in the wine area and am anxious to learn.