Course DescriptionExplore the background and techniques of customer interactions. Provide quality customer care to ensure every single contact with your organization is a positive experience. Customers can range from external consumers to internal employees in other departments. Establish positive business relationships and recognizing crucial points throughout customer interactions to increase abilities to solve problems and offer effective solutions. General end-user computer, Microsoft Office and Internet skills recommended.
Lesson 1: Understanding Customer Service
Describe Customer Service Benefits
Recognize the Importance of Internal Customer Service
Identify How Customer Service Benefits You
Excel with Customer Service
Lesson 2: Identifying How Customers Define the Success of Your Company
Recognize Trends in Customer Service
Identify Criteria for Customer Satisfaction
Lesson 3: Increasing Customer Satisfaction
Identify Characteristics of the Personal Touch
Create Lasting Positive Impressions on Your Customers
Lesson 4: Providing Face-to-Face Customer Service
Identify Categories of Face-to-Face Contact
Understand the Critical Success Factors in Face-to-Face Customer Service
Identify the Characteristics of Active Listening
Lesson 5: Providing Remote Customer Service
Identify Remote Customer Service Communication Channels
Apply Remote Customer Service Best Practices
Lesson 6: Engaging Difficult Customers
Serve Difficult Customers
Manage Angry Customers
Deal with Difficult or Unhelpful Colleagues
Lesson 7: Increasing Customer Loyalty
Optimize Moments of Truth
Recognize the Value of Customer Complaints
Identify the Stages of the Service Recovery Process
- Describe the benefits of customer service, identify internal customers, identify the benefits of giving good customer service, and identify how to help the company to excel
- Identify the major trends in customer service today and the combination of criteria required for customer satisfaction
- Identify the benefits of bringing respect, emotional support, and a personal touch to customer interactions, and apply the personal touch to customer interactions
- Identify the six categories of face-to-face communication, the critical success factors in face-to-face communication, and the benefits of actively listening to your customers
- Identify remote customer service communication channels and apply remote customer service best practices
- Identify guidelines for handling unreasonable customers, explore ways to handle angry customers, and identify guidelines for handling unhelpful colleagues
- Take action to increase the loyalty of the customers served. Identify guidelines for dealing with moments of truth, identify the benefits of customer complaints, identify the steps in the service recovery process, and analyze the moments of truth in a real-life situation
Make every day count. Discover your passions. Advance your career. Play and learn.
I started a new job as a graphic and web designer and the digital badge I got was part of the reason they chose to hire me. I couldn't have done it without you!
David is a truly amazing teacher who makes learning the harmonica lots of fun. His enthusiasm is contagious and he has a heart of gold.
The Writing Salon was so much more than a writing class. The experience was energetic, enthusiastic and supportive. I highly recommend this class for anyone who wants to develop their skills as a writer!
As always, your Spanish classes are packed with new information about the language. You make it easy to learn Spanish and keep it very interesting. Thank you!
I have participated in many LLI classes over the past two years. Gary is a terrific discussion facilitator and brings excellent background knowledge to our classes. I'm learning so much about Foreign Policy.
Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your class. Hope you will have more classes since I am a novice in the wine area and am anxious to learn.