A project and activity based course, you will get the opportunity to practice with Google Analytics for more advanced learning and skill development. Your instructor will work with you on implementing Google Analytics for your own website. You will come away wiith the skills necessary for employing this most useful tool.
Jeff Kritzer has many years of experience:
- as a quantitative researcher.
- as a Special Education Resource Teacher and has assessed thousands of students during his long career
- in online instructional technology
-He has studied applied statistics at the graduate level and has attended the Summer Program in Quantitative Research at the University of Michigan.
-He recently completed the “Advanced Online Instructor” certificate with the Online Learning Consortium.
-He has been published in several international and national journals and has developed unique methods for presenting his research.
-He has a Ph.D. in Education and is currently a Professor in Teacher Education at a leading Midwestern University.
Google Analytics Setup
- Your Google Analytics Account
- Navigating Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Reports and Dashboards
Google Analytics Reports
- Acquisition Reports
- Behavior Reports
Google Analytics Data Collection
- Categorizing Users and Sessions
- Applying Configuration Settings
- Generating Reports
Creating Custom Dimensions and Metrics
- Analyzing Data
- Event Tracking
- Applying Demographic Filters