Course DescriptionInDesign has many features for increasing your productivity for formatting text and graphics. This course offers options for handling multi-page documents by managing the flow of text, making global edits to both text and graphics, breaking up content into columns and creating graphic hierarchy. The course will wrap up with a review on color and preflight of a document. Note: A (1GB or larger) USB flash drive is recommended to save coursework. prerequisite: Introduction Adobe InDesign CC or equivalent experience
- Thread Text Frames
- Create and Modify Styles
- Graphically Establish Hierarchy
- Set New Color Swatches
- Preflight a Document
- Continuing Education Adobe CC courses are accelerated and offered in an Apple Macintosh environment. It is recommended you have experience using an Apple Macintosh computer and are familiar with the OSX environment to succeed in the course.
- To access Adobe CC software, Adobe is requiring students to create a fee Adobe ID to login and use any of the Adobe Applications in Harper Classrooms or Labs.
How do I Create a Free Adobe ID?
- Go to Adobe Accounts (https://account.adobe.com/) and click Get an Adobe ID.
- Fill out the required fields (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Password, and Date of Birth) and then click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email from Adobe to verify the email address. This email will be sent to the email identified in Step 2.
- Once you have verified your email address you will be able use your Adobe ID in Harper’s Classrooms and Labs.
- Intermediate and Advanced level courses use the same book used in the Introduction level course. If you are by-passing the Introduction level course, you must purchase your book prior to the first day of class. Please check section notes for book information.