This 6-week class will introduce you to delicious, high quality and easy to make Gluten Friendly One Pan Dinners! Great for a family on the go. Simple preparations and easy clean up make these tasty recipes a delight to cook and eat! We will be preparing Chicken Piccata, Honey Citrus Sheet Pan Salmon, Pepper Steak over Cauliflower Rice, Lasagna Soup, Spanish Rice and Caprese Chicken.
While this class will not cook using ingredients with gluten, this class will NOT be taught in a certified gluten-free kitchen facility. Cross-contamination is a possibility and is therefore not recommended for those sensitive to gluten cross-contamination.
Materials are provided included a typed recipe for your own notebook and a carryout container for finished product.
- Focus will be on gluten-free one pan dinners and demonstration of cooking techniques
- Review of safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen
- Learn the importance of eliminating cross-contamination
- Safety review of equipment we will be using for each class
- How to read standardized recipes and evaluate finished products
- Identify and select ingredient options for gluten-free cooking and why they work
- Apply learned techniques and ingredient alternatives for gluten-free cooking
- Prepare a variety of delicious one pan dinners using gluten-free alternatives
- Know how to safely clean and sanitize dishes and workspace
If a student has food allergies or dietary restrictions, please inform the instructor.
Mandatory Dress Code: Closed toe shoes, hair tied back, hat or hairnet.