Course DescriptionThis workshop will quickly get you up and running with the Cricut Maker or Air Explore smart cutting machines. After completing this workshop, you will be able to create your own design in Design Space and to cut a basic project. You’ll be ready to take off on your own or move on to more advanced workshops.
This workshop will provide:
- An overview of the capabilities of the Cricut Maker and Air Explore
- How to set up your machine and connect it to your device
- How to install Design Space and create an account
- The types of materials that can be cut with a Cricut
- The basics of using Design Space software to create your project
- Ideas for the types of projects you can make (with finished project examples)
- The step-by-step process to cut a multi-layer card
- If you have a computer or other device you may bring it to the workshop to follow along with the instructor. Some computers will be available for use.
- You may optionally bring your own Cricut machine to work on.
- This workshop only applies to the Cricut Maker, Air Explore and Explore machines
PrerequisitesThe desire to learn and have fun designing and making your very own creations.
Make every day count. Discover your passions. Advance your career. Play and learn.
I started a new job as a graphic and web designer and the digital badge I got was part of the reason they chose to hire me. I couldn't have done it without you!
David is a truly amazing teacher who makes learning the harmonica lots of fun. His enthusiasm is contagious and he has a heart of gold.
The Writing Salon was so much more than a writing class. The experience was energetic, enthusiastic and supportive. I highly recommend this class for anyone who wants to develop their skills as a writer!
As always, your Spanish classes are packed with new information about the language. You make it easy to learn Spanish and keep it very interesting. Thank you!
I have participated in many LLI classes over the past two years. Gary is a terrific discussion facilitator and brings excellent background knowledge to our classes. I'm learning so much about Foreign Policy.
Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your class. Hope you will have more classes since I am a novice in the wine area and am anxious to learn.