Looking for a specific T-shirt and can’t find it? In this workshop you'll learn how to use the Cricut cutting machine to create your own custom T-shirts. Learn how to cut and apply heat transfer vinyl to clothing, a skill sure to fancy up any plain T-shirt.
In this workshop you'll learn:
- How to create your design using Design Space software
- Tips for choosing the best Heat Transfer Vinyl material for your fabric and durability
- How to set up your machine to successfully cut Heat Transfer Vinyl
- How to properly apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to a shirt
- Proper care and handling for your shirt
- T-shirts will not be supplied. Please bring your own T-shirt to decorate.
- If have a device with Design Space installed you may bring it to follow along with the instructor.