Learn to cultivate intentional and skillful ways to be present more deeply and fully in your life through thoughts, feelings, and body sensations as they arise. The program will include guided instruction in mindfulness and awareness practices, mindful movements to cultivate body awareness, small and large group inquiry and discussion, and an exploration of your ability to live mindfully and compassionately with yourself, in your relationships, and your work environments.
• Introduction to Mindfulness: includes grounding meditation, explaining mindfulness, mindful eating, body scan
• Be Right Where You Are: Mindfulness of breathing, listening and talking
• Storytelling Minds: Mindful walking, mindfulness of sound
• Cultivating Kindness: Loving-kindness for others and self, RAIN, how to working with challenging emotions
• Willingness to Be with Things as They Are: Walking meditation with loving-kindness
• Moving Forward: provide support for ongoing formal and informal practice
- Christopher George
Make every day count. Discover your passions. Advance your career. Play and learn.
I started a new job as a graphic and web designer and the digital badge I got was part of the reason they chose to hire me. I couldn't have done it without you!
David is a truly amazing teacher who makes learning the harmonica lots of fun. His enthusiasm is contagious and he has a heart of gold.
The Writing Salon was so much more than a writing class. The experience was energetic, enthusiastic and supportive. I highly recommend this class for anyone who wants to develop their skills as a writer!
As always, your Spanish classes are packed with new information about the language. You make it easy to learn Spanish and keep it very interesting. Thank you!
I have participated in many LLI classes over the past two years. Gary is a terrific discussion facilitator and brings excellent background knowledge to our classes. I'm learning so much about Foreign Policy.
Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your class. Hope you will have more classes since I am a novice in the wine area and am anxious to learn.