Twitter is a hot social media platform these days, and everyone seems to be using it. Learn the best way to take advantage of the unique opportunities Twitter offers, and discover how to create relationships and network with your key constituents. You will find the quickest techniques for successful interactions in the world of Twitter.
Login information will be sent to your email address three days prior to the start of class.
Course OutlineUnit One
How to Use Twitter
-Uniqueness of Twitter
-Creating Tweets and messages
-Doing Research and information gathering with Twitter
-Integrating Twitter with other publicity
-You’re it! How tagging people and sharing content keeps you relevant
-Why tagging people is better than direct messaging
-Developing relationships in the Twitterverse and why it’s important
-How to get retweeted
What lists can do for your online presence
-How to create and edit lists
-Getting others to share your lists
-Getting yourself listed on other Tweeters lists – and why you want this to happen
Your personal brand using Twitter
-Twitter as a networking tool
-How to create a personal brand using Twitter
-What not to do on Twitter
-Quantity versus quality – how to monitor and maintain your list of followers and who you are following
Learner OutcomesAt the end of this you will:
1. Know how to utilize Twitter as a marketing and networking tool
2. Possess the skills to develop relationships in the Twitterverse resulting in the ability to share content virally.
3. Have the ability to create lists, share lists, and get your profile on lists in order to enhance your online presence.
4. Take away the knowledge of how to create a personal brand using Twitter.
2. To address the challenges and opportunities in building a Twitter following and communicating effectively within that network
3. To explain the best techniques to build lists, share lists, and get listed
4. To address the need to vet your followers
5. To provide the skills to build a personal brand – including what not to do.
Testimonials"Great help regarding Twitter that you can't readily find!" - Amy Dean
Applies Towards the Following Digital Badges
- Managing Social Media Platforms Digital Badge : Required Courses