Develop your career opportunities in professional sales. Learn to plan and practice how to use powerful sales tools for success in locating and qualifying prospects, creating needs-driven selling strategies, listening and communicating, building productive relationships, properly representing products and services, delivering compelling presentations, overcoming objections, negotiating, closing sales, and delivering post-sales service. Integrate effective marketing principles into sales strategy, including target market segmentation, database marketing, and influences on the customer decision making process. Become a powerful, compelling seller the right way.
Login information will be sent to your email three days prior to the start of class.
About Your Instructor
Learner OutcomesStudents will be able to:
- Describe career opportunities in sales and discuss the role of sales in business.
- Discuss and demonstrate elements of successful selling including communication styles and skills, conversation and listening skills, telephone techniques and skills, personal appearance and body language, time and records management and territory planning.
- Illustrate and integrate customer strategy into sales strategy, including target market segmentation, database marketing, the customer decision-making process and influences on the customer decision-making process.
- Recognize and utilize successful sales strategies and tools into the sales process including the ability to locate and qualify prospects.
- Discuss and be able to plan, customize and conduct a sales presentation, including product demonstration, handling objections, opening and closing techniques, servicing a sale and the use of negotiation.
- Define the importance of sales
- Summarize relationship management
- Identify strategies for prospecting and customer management
- Demonstrate the sales presentation
"Best Marketing teacher ever. She explains things so well and she tells us her experiences that relate to what we are talking about. Very enjoyable class."
"What you’ve taught me goes far beyond the classroom and still influences who I am and how I think. I’ll always remember your passion for teaching and how it changed lives, like mine."
Applies Towards the Following Digital Badges
- Digital Badge in Sales : Digital Badge in Sales