Covers a foundational understanding of project management, including the theory and core methodology used to manage projects in the workplace or participate on project teams. NOTE: This course focuses on concepts, not software practice/use, that students must know in order to use any project management software application effectively.
- Stakeholder Types and Roles
- Project Definition, Program and Portfolio Management
- Project Manager Skills
- Project Phases and Life Cycle
- Organizational Structures
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Network Diagrams
- Critical Paths
- Change Control and Management
- Tracking and Controlling Projects
- Completing a Project
- identify Stakeholder types and roles.
- define projects and manage project portfolios.
- comprehend project manager skills.
- describe project phases and life cycle.
- define organizational structures.
- design a work breakdown structure
- comprehend and schedule network diagrams
- calculate critical path
- identify and handle risk
- understand change control and management
- track and control projects
- complete a project closeout
Applies Towards the Following Digital Badges
- Project Management Specialist Digital Badge : Required Courses