Start your lessons any time. Enroll now.
Ready to start?
If you are a new student and are ready to register for private music lessons or want more information, click here.
If you are a returning CMAC private lesson student wishing to re-enroll, register in the appropriate selection below. Once you have completed registration, your instructor will contact you to schedule dates and times.
Harper College has brought together a fine group of music instructors. Our instructors combine a music degree with teaching experience that results in fulfilling learning experiences for our students. We will work with you individually to find the best match between your goals and our instructor’s focus.
- Beginners or advanced students and anything in between, we can create a great match with an instructor.
- You choose the length and duration of your weekly lessons. Note: all spring 2021 private lessons will be conducted online.
- Our online classes mean that you can be located anywhere have a weekly lesson without leaving your home.
If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Instruments Offered for Youth (Ages 5-17):
- Ages 5-8: Piano, Suzuki piano, orchestral percussion, violin, Suzuki violin, cello, double bass*, guitar (including electric*), jazz guitar, ukulele, banjo*, jazz piano, mandolin, drums, fiddle, voice*, and hand drum.
- Ages 9-10: All of the above plus accordion, flute, clarinet, trumpet, double bass, Indian Tabla, harmonium, bansuri, harmonica and oud*.
- Ages 11-17: All of the above plus viola, oboe, saxophone, bassoon, trombone, French horn, voice, euphonium, and tuba.
*Some instruments require that we meet with younger children for assessment.
Meet Our Instructors
Private Music Lesson Tuition and Fees:
Private lessons are usually scheduled once a week for 30, 45, or 60 minutes for 8 or 16 weeks. Other scenarios can be arranged on a case-by-case basis:
- 30 minutes per week: 8 weeks, $325; 16 weeks, $589
- 45 minutes per week: 8 weeks, $425; 16 weeks, $879
- Available only on request: 60 minutes per week: 8 weeks, $589; 16 weeks, $1069