Enrollment for private music lessons is open throughout the year.
Private Lesson Tuition and Fees:
Private lessons are usually scheduled once a week for 30, 45, or 60 minutes for 8 or 16 weeks. Other scenarios can be arranged on a case-by-case basis:
- 30 minutes per week: 8 weeks, $275; 16 weeks, $539
- 45 minutes per week: 8 weeks, $399; 16 weeks, $799
- Available only on request: 60 minutes per week: 8 weeks, $539; 16 weeks, $999
- Ages 5-8: Piano, Suzuki piano, orchestral percussion, violin, Suzuki violin, cello, double bass*, guitar (including electric*), jazz guitar, ukulele, banjo*, jazz piano, mandolin, drums, fiddle, voice*, and hand drum.
- Ages 9-10: All of the above plus accordion, flute, clarinet, trumpet, double bass, Indian Tabla, harmonica and oud*.
- Ages 11-17: All of the above plus viola, oboe, saxophone, bassoon, trombone, French horn, voice, euphonium, and tuba.
- Ages 17+ All of the above
*Some instruments require that we meet with younger children for assessment.
Follow these easy steps to begin the enrollment process on our CE website:
Note: The student must have an email address to enroll.
- Select the instrument and lesson configuration you want from the list below.
- Add to Cart (any section may be selected)
- Check out
- A screen will appear with a Private Music Lessons Application. Click Start.
- Fill out application and Submit Application.
- You will be contacted by the program coordinator to complete enrollment.