Enrollment for private music lessons is open throughout the year.
Private Lesson Tuition and Fees:
Private lessons are usually scheduled once a week for 30, 45, or 60 minutes for 8 or 16 weeks. Other scenarios can be arranged on a case-by-case basis:
- 30 minutes per week: 8 weeks, $275; 16 weeks, $539
- 45 minutes per week: 8 weeks, $399; 16 weeks, $799
- Available only on request: 60 minutes per week: 8 weeks, $539; 16 weeks, $999
- Ages 5-8: Piano, Suzuki piano, orchestral percussion, violin, Suzuki violin, cello, double bass*, guitar (including electric*), jazz guitar, ukulele, banjo*, jazz piano, mandolin, drums, fiddle, voice*, and hand drum.
- Ages 9-10: All of the above plus accordion, flute, clarinet, trumpet, double bass, Indian Tabla, harmonica and oud*.
- Ages 11-17: All of the above plus viola, oboe, saxophone, bassoon, trombone, French horn, voice, euphonium, and tuba.
- Ages 17+ All of the above
*Some instruments require that we meet with younger children for assessment.
Ready to start?
For new students, click here to submit an application form for private lessons. You may also use this form to submit questions about our private lesson program. Someone will contact you as soon as possible.
Follow these easy steps to begin the enrollment process on our CE website:
Note: The student must have an email address to enroll.
- Select the instrument and lesson configuration you want from the list below.
- Add to Cart (any section may be selected)
- Check out
- A screen will appear with a Private Music Lessons Application. Click Start.
- Fill out application and Submit Application.
- You will be contacted by the program coordinator to complete enrollment.