Learn how to create and maintain a basic website using current tools and core web programming languages. The Web Maintenance and Design digital badge program is geared for people who want to create and maintain a website, but who are not interested in a career in web development. You do not need prior knowledge of computer programming to design and maintain web pages.
Prerequisite: Able to type at least 12 words per minute and be comfortable in a PC environment
- Produce semantic HTML in accordance with industry standards
- Implement clean CSS for responsive webpages along with enhancing visual design
- Design user-centric page layouts
- Analyze and organize a website project outline
- Demonstrate the ability to develop an informational website from abstract statements by successfully completing the portfolio workshop