AutoCAD Designer digital badge earners are able to create basic 2D drawings using drawing and editing tools. Participants have learned how to enhance productivity with CAD Management tools and customize the AutoCAD interface. Badge earners understand the methods and concepts of 3D modeling and how to present designs while they are still being created using visualization tools and walk-throughs.
Prerequisite: Experience with drafting concepts, using a computer, and Windows operating system recommended.
- Create basic 2D drawings using drawing and editing tools
- Organize drawing objects on layers
- Output and publish files for review
- Work with collaboration and automation tools
- Manage Layers
- Use macros and custom routines
- Create and work with 3D objects
- Create 2D drawings from 3D models