Reserve a place at an information session to help you learn about new career paths.
Click here to view upcoming dates and RSVP. Please note, we are in the process of rescheduling some upcoming information sessions and will post new dates and times as soon as they are available.
Coronavirus Update: Suspension of Continuing Education Classes at Harper College
On March 12, Harper College announced a response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. There are no identified cases of infected Harper College students, faculty or staff, but the safety of our community is our primary concern in this rapidly evolving situation. As we approach Spring Break, a popular travel period, Harper College is taking the following proactive measures to minimize our risk of exposure.
Here is what you should know:
- All Continuing Education classes, regardless of the location of the class, are suspended beginning on Monday, March 16. We currently intend to resume classes on Monday, April 13. Students will not attend any Harper College Continuing Education classes either at Harper College facilities or at partner locations throughout the community.
- We will attempt to reschedule the three missed weeks at the end of your class. Specific information about your class will be sent to you when it is available.
- Motorcycle Safety classes scheduled during this period are being cancelled. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to add additional classes on our existing training ranges. Students are encouraged to look for sections with openings later in the year. Please direct any motorcycle-related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All on-campus events are cancelled for the period of March 16 – April 12.
- Beginning March 17, Continuing Education employees will begin a social distancing period through April 12. There will not be staff on campus during this period, however, online registration will continue. During this time you may email specific questions to email@example.com .
Please continue to visit the Harper College Advisory webpage for information on prevention, resources and actions you can take related to COVID-19. Please note that off-campus flexible learning does not apply to Continuing Education classes.
Hello Summer, Hello InZone
InZone and InZone Junior Explorers are Harper College's summer camps for kids aged 6-14. Learn and have fun with an incredible variety of indoor and outdoor activities.
Registration now open! Learn more.
Online Classes Start in April
LERN online classes will begin April 6. Click here to learn about this program or click here to view and register for April LERN online classes.